This full time position is responsible to minister to the body of Shoreline Church, its video campuses and other audiences through electronic media including video/television, radio, and web based media to advance the church’s vision.
The position requires producing short-form video and broadcast program material that supports and advances the vision of the ministry. Regular tasks include: meeting with ministry leaders, developing concepts, writing copy, working with production support, directing field shoots, conducting interviews, and editing/post production as needed, as well as filming services for broadcast and for live-stream and web-stream.
Skills and Job Requirements
- A degree in video production or three years minimum equivalent on the job experience.
- Proficient with cinematic cameras and accessories. (Blackmagic, Canon DSLR’s, Gimbals, sliders, etc.)
- Proficient on Apple Mac.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, and others.
- Proficient on, or able to quickly learn high-end HDTV production equipment, including Ross Vision switcher, Ikegami cameras, Everetz Xenon router.
- Know all facets of production including creative process, scriptwriting, producing, shooting, audio, graphics, editing, color grading, etc.
- Knowledgeable and current with design trends.
- Work with producers, videographers, editors, talent and crew.
- Resume and Video Reel required.
- Must be results-oriented, intelligent, well rounded, adaptable to frequent changes and able to produce high quality work under pressure.
- Must possess a high degree of initiative.
- Must have the ability to see a production project through from conception to completion in a rapidly changing environment.
- Must be a creative, conceptual thinker, and able to translate abstract ideas into real-world, finished projects.
- Must manage time and schedules well, and meet deadlines consistently.
- Must be capable of handling several tasks at once with thorough follow through.
- Must maintain a flexible spirit in order to change task quickly at the producer’s discretion.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills for relating effectively with staff members, leadership, volunteers, and outside vendors.
- Must be able to work creatively with limited resources.
- Must be able to commit to the core values and beliefs of Shoreline Church and adhere to those values in the assigned projects.
To apply: Email resume and video reel to firstname.lastname@example.org